Loading screen design
I know a lot of people already like the loading screen as it is now, but we have this layout for more then a year now and I think it's time for a new fresh one. Since it's summer it should have lighter colors and I want it too look stylish.

I don't have much inspiration at the moment, but I think a loading screen with headlines and a short text below it, which fades to other text will be cool, this also gives more space for fancy pictures of the game. This is a quick sketch I made that would be nice to have on the loading page for example:

[Image: 3398992461]

I'm looking for someone who likes to design and who is good at it, to make a new loading screen with a modern design. It's a voluntary task, but you will get your name in the credits page. You only have to make the design in photoshop, with some random text just to show your layout. I'll do the coding part.

Specifications of loading screen:
- A headline with a small text below, like Welcome, Jobs, Rules, Admins etc. Instead of a leap of text we have now.
- A place for character information.
- A place for "Did you know that?"
- 1920x1080 resolution, make sure the content isn't too big so it will be visible on smaller resolutions.
- A place for the loading gif.
- Atleast 3 images ingame to show people how the gamemode is like. If you want the raw 3 images above, just ask.

If you want to design it, contact me in PM. Please only respond if you have a lot of experience with photoshop, otherwise you will waste my time and your time. Also note that if I don't like the design I won't use it. I'll lock this thread because I don't want troll posts with paint images.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.