Unban request - Balltre
Your name: Balltre

Your ban ID: 12466

Banned by: [FL] Pinkie Pie

Server: V2D

Involved: Me, some rebels, ss, cop and the admin.

Why we should unban you: What happend:

I drove to the UM as Head of SS, but I was in a suit at the time. when I saw a big fort, I asked if I could come in and take a look around, and the rebels secuity guard said no, I also heard that two rebels were ralking in the mic if they were gonna kill the president, after 5 seconds, when I was bout to leave I heard a contra noise, So I pretended I didnt hear anything, went into my car and drove just around the corner so they didnt see me, I called for backup, but as I saw noone responded or came after two minutes, I took the case by myself, I unsuited, drove back, and asked again If I could come in, the gate suddenly opened, So I walked in, and yes, I saw contra in the window right by the gate to UM, So I cuffed the rebel, and tried to cuff the security guard, but he started to shoot at me, I managed to kill him, but I saw another ss was there, and he was uncuffing the rebel. Then the whole discussion started. I ended up getting banned for 7 days for Fail raid and lying to an admin, Fail raid was for "randomly going inside a base" without a warrant, And Yes, I did go in without a warrant, and Im sorry I forgot that, but I did tell the truth to the admin.

Please look over the situation, Thanks. Smile
No you didn't tell me the truth.

You told me to look into the logs because you stated and I quote "I went in because the Security guard let me in."

I looked into the logs and you asked multiple times "Can I come in" and then finally you got a answer which was most likely "no" because you responded with a "Why not?"

So meaning you didn't have permission to get in their base, But you ran in anyways when the doors opened when the Security guard went to walk out. That's when he started shooting at you.

I don't even see why you're making this unban request. I took a good 10 to 15 mins talking to you with the others around and in the end I explained why you're getting banned. Because I told you If your lying to me and I look in the logs, your going to get a longer ban.

Even your Fellow SS who you just said was already in there cuffing is a lie. He came after the whole deal and even said that "you fail raided" All the rebels never complained about him, they were all talking about you.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I did tell the truth, I asked them If i could come in, as i were suited, he said no, then a few seconds after that I heard contra, I drove away and called for backup, wich noone responed to, I unsuited and drove back, asked again if I could come in, (unsuited) and, they didnt asnwer, they just opened the gate, So I went inside, I took a look in the window, and there was a money printer, So I quickly cuffed the rebel, and tried to cuff the security guard, but he kept running away, he took a deagle up and started shooting me, so I shot him, when I turned around there was an ss and a cop there, and the rebel was uncuffed.

And Im making this ban request cause just because I forgot to ask about a search warrant, I do not deserve 7 days ban, cause I know 110% that I did not lie to you.

Afterwards you asked the security guard if he just was gonna drive out. How could I know that at the moment when I walked in? If I knew that I wouldnt go in. There was a reason I drove away when they said no the first time.
YOU told me that he let you in and to look into the logs. AND I told you if I your lying that I would have upped the ban.

I just said I checked the logs and he didn't let you in. And the fact that you just walked in without a warrant proves I'm right.

The officer that was in there uncuffin because you started to cuff and raid the place without a warrant.

The logs:

Quote:[15:02:03] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: .// I dont care, they let me in
[15:02:05] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: actually
[15:02:13] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: Well I heard it
[15:05:58] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: CHECK THE DAMN LOGS
[15:06:15] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: Fucking proves me right
[15:06:52] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: They let me in
[15:07:03] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: The secutity guard let me in
[15:11:11] Balltre (STEAM_0:0:22166590) said: .// I asked if I could come in, they opened the gate, so I thought it was fine

You told me to check the logs and I said If I find your lying I will extend the ban. Well your story kept changing it was from "I heard the contra" to "they let me in" when infact they didnt. Because you asked them can you come in and they said no. So why would you think they would open the door for you even if you were suited or not.

Also the fact of "hearing contra" is really iffy reason to raid because contraband doesn't really make sound unless you click E on it.

And if I'm not mistaken the guy's contra you destroyed wasn't even at the base at that time.
So because i forgot 1 warrant, I get 7 days ban, instead of a talk with me, I did not have a warrant, but I neither deserve 7 days for forgetting one single warrant.

I thought they let me in, cause the second time (when I came back) I asked "May I come in?" And suddenly the door opened, so I assumed they let me in. I had no idea they were going out of their base to go to the city or something.

And I didnt think they were gonna let me in, but the gate opened so I went inside.

And the story is the same, it didnt change abit, I heard the contra, and they let me in, maybe I wasnt supposed to go in, I dont know, but I thought they let me in because they held the gate up.

And you can infact hear contra when it makes the money, like when it goes from 0 to 250, it makes this chaching noise. And hearing contra is a legal way to raid.

And I did destroy the contra, and I think that should be in the logs? or isnt it a log for that? And I destroyed the contra before you came, the cop that was there saw it too.
Ellingsen, your RP entirely consists of raiding for contraband. I suggest you rethink it.
Acutally it doesnt, but when I hear contraband, I raid them. Who doesnt raid them if they have the chance?

I has a rp puint, wewwy pwoud of it
contra makes sounds every 5 mins regardless of if you press e or not, was added a while ago
either way you told me they let you in when i was looking the logs.

Thus lying

closed