Seriously What the hell is going on with this game
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Not using the template
FROG55JON STEAM_0:0:25308055

[FL] Zzzzap

v33x

I dont know the guys name

(Unban me or refund the money spent on the game, im not going to invest time into a server that does not screen their admin or investigate issues.) e.g "I checked the logs you are lying." so when you checked the logs you did not see the player kill and take my stuff? You did not see how I asked for it back 3 times? "No you are lying."

I have been banned again for bullshit.

Im CDM a player steals my pistol.

I ask for it back 3 times

I rp and burn this store.

I get banned... The Admin claims Im lying,NRL,2x mol??

Seriously the admins need to investigate the problems more (Zzzzap)

The previous to this was the guy firing at me trying to kill me, I turn round and defend myself. FRog banned.

I would like refund for this server, how do I apply for it
You have 12 hours to edit your post with our unban request template. Or we deny this.
How could I possibly investigate it more, I ran through the logs, you didnt ask for your gun back, all you said was simply "my gun", nothing more nothing less.

Basse was building his house/store opposite the flea house.
He found your deagle and picked it up.

If you died and lost a gun, how can you remember you had it? Thats NLR son, you do not remember dying.

There was no RP involved in this. You manufactured 5 molotovs, equipped 2 of them, said "my gun" and then you threw 2 of them in the front door of Basses home. No RP.

Refund? What do you want to get refunded?
I'm the one who took your gun, and i'm keeping it because I find your lack of manners very annoying.
You died right outside my door, you got rammed by a vehicle so I took your deagle and went inside my house again.
- After 20 seconds or less, you came straight back and said :" My gun " I said no, you're not getting your gun back.
How did you know I had the gun? You went straight back to where you died, outside my door( The NLR point). I was about to PM you about the gun, untill your mouth took control and started to insult me in PM.
I went inside my Lab and continiued doing my reasearch RP, and after 10-15 minutes I heard two molotovs hitting my lab. All of my prop disappeared because of you, I don't see why you are so butthurt over a damn deagle when you actually went and bought 5 fueled rags from a BMD to make molotovs, and then throw it in my lab.
I asked you in PM why you did it, you drove past me and yelled: "HAHAHAHAH"
You think it's funny to ruin someones RP?
You lied to Zzzzap, you lied to me. I'm very gratefull whoever invented logs. How can you RP by ruining someone else's RP? foo...

" (Unban me or refund the money spent on the game) " Do you really think that's how it works? You ain't even asking nicely .. That's what I mean about manners.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Killjoy
Server Administrative Team
Supervising Administrator