Fearless Forums
[Question] RPP - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+---- Forum: Support Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=158)
+---- Thread: [Question] RPP (/showthread.php?tid=71569)

Pages: 1 2

[Question] RPP - E3z - 05-24-2016

Hello,

I struggle to understand what RPP (Role-Play Points) work. I've seen them mentioned but what do they really do and how do they enhance role-play?
I currently have no RPP but I've never been told how to get one or what you have to do to get one?

I appreciate all your answers!
E3z

RE: [Question] RPP - Hitman - 05-24-2016

Roleplay points are awarded for doing exceptional roleplay. They are awarded by staff and teachers and certain quantities of them unlock certain things, such as a bus with 5, gas mask with 10, tommy gun with 15 etc.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

RE: [Question] RPP - E3z - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 04:11 PM)Hitman Wrote: They are awarded by staff and teachers

But if I have been doing great role-play but no staff nor teachers see it, is there any other way?

RE: [Question] RPP - Deleted User - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 04:14 PM)E3z Wrote:

But if I have been doing great role-play but no staff nor teachers see it, is there any other way?

Not really. They need to be there and see it first hand and if they enjoy the RP and see you using a large amount of /me and /it you will be in with a high chance of getting them. They are quite hard to get unless you are incredibly creative with RP ideas so just make sure the RP you do is innovative and fun for you and not just for them (don't wanna be doing a RP which involved you just sitting there for three hours lol). Don't worry if you don't get them straight away, there's always time.

RE: [Question] RPP - Random - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 04:14 PM)E3z Wrote:

Although you yourself think that your RP is good (Im not saying it is bad) it is not sure your RP is as good as you would like.. I have seen a lot of people doing an RP for 20 minutes, and they get upset because they do not get an RPP. I am not sure how long you RP, or how good you RP. I do not know if you do the following, but they are a couple of tips:

1. Use /me and /it commands
2. DECORATE your RP, I see a lot of people having a desk for their RP, where they will be standing, and selling stuff without using /me and /it commands.
3. If you do some sort of Chef RP or Bartender RP, you do not need to sell the actual foods, just use RP props ETC.

Again, these are just a couple of beginner tips. Enjoy RPing.

RE: [Question] RPP - Cyclone - 05-24-2016

Using /me and /it aren't necessary to get RP points, though it can bring up your chances if you do so.

RE: [Question] RPP - Ceddyhmra - 05-24-2016

You wont be given rp points if you roleplay only when teachers or staff members are on.
Do roleplays you think are fun and eventually you will be getting rp points if they are good and unique.

RE: [Question] RPP - Greed^ - 05-24-2016

1: befriend staff
2: make a shitty template for roleplays (cover walls etc with props)
3: make an unoriginal store RP
4: Get RPP
5: Change logo etc
6: Get another RPP

RE: [Question] RPP - PrincessOfDubai - 05-24-2016

Act like SirMinus.

RE: [Question] RPP - Reebs - 05-24-2016

(05-24-2016, 06:08 PM)Greed^ Wrote: 1: befriend staff
2: make a shitty template for roleplays (cover walls etc with props)
3: make an unoriginal store RP
4: Get RPP
5: Change logo etc
6: Get another RPP

That is in no way how you earn a RPP. A lot more is looked for than you think. Posting like this will only misguide the user.