Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Altoria - 03-05-2013

I am working on the page:
SWA / Science now has a picture made for it.

Allies:
Since we have many allies I removed the big pictures and changed it into one picture and the names.

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Freezak - 03-05-2013

***Unknown message has appeared in the SSC Owner's mailbox.

Spoiler :
Home Army: Thank's for your mail i just finished reading of it and im glad that a person like you is interested about my clan. I thank same that it would nice if we could talk, especially about business. Actually im living at my appartment on the ground floor, and our base is getting stronger and stronger. If you will have time, we can meet whenever you want. Regards, Erwin "FREEZAK" Arctowski, Field Marshal of Home Army.

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Altoria - 03-06-2013

(03-05-2013, 08:46 PM)FREEZAK Wrote: ***Unknown message has appeared in the SSC Owner's mailbox.

Spoiler :
Home Army: Thank's for your mail i just finished reading of it and im glad that a person like you is interested about my clan. I thank same that it would nice if we could talk, especially about business. Actually im living at my appartment on the ground floor, and our base is getting stronger and stronger. If you will have time, we can meet whenever you want. Regards, Erwin "FREEZAK" Arctowski, Field Marshal of Home Army.

*** The SSC antivirus scanner scanned the unknown mail and it was safe to open to read.
**Lucas'Hostage'Andrews reads the mail and nods.
**Lucas'Hostage'Andrews Types a message back.

Spoiler :
Home Army is an interesting clan. Not just of the layout that it has but also the ideah behind it as army.
I am a fan of military movements, wars and alliances. That's just me.
Having more organised armed groups makes it realy interesting.
Slyfox Security Corporation Is delighted to meet you.

Lucas'Hostage'Andrew

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Altoria - 03-09-2013

EVO GOT TALENT had been canceled several times.
I hope We can do Evo got talent soon tough.

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Mr. Flaminator - 03-09-2013

Well I have exams so I think it would be canceled next week to

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Altoria - 03-09-2013

No problem.
Real life still is more inportant . and we have the full respect for that.

Applicant - Marcho - 03-11-2013

One applicant here! Smile
Steam Name: Marcho
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16821203
In-Game Name: Marcho Mounthill
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours In-Game: Roughly 20 hours
Bans: 0
Which division are you applying for: Security Forces (Slyfox Security)
Why this division?: I would like to work in the field and take orders from the higher ranks. Also maintaining security and being there where the action happens are the main reasons why I'd like to apply for this specific division.
Experience: I have never been a part of a clan. So, no past in clans. Playing as a security guard and a cop most of the time, Real life skills (See below) and experience in tactical games like S.W.A.T 4 and ArmA.
About you:
17 years old, student.
I can not only act, but part of my personality I am pretty mature.
Hobbies: Fishing and hunting, sports and (heavy) physical exercise, computers and reading history also Military has always been the interest of mine to study about.
I have a decent tongue to speak English with (I'm from Finland). I'm more like a guy to obey/execute orders, but my duties in real life has taught me good skills to lead people. I'm also a man, who can be trusted. I take RP pretty seriously (in a good way, I can blend in and act in situations like I would do in real situations.) and I have excellent knowledge of how modern (Para- and Defense) Forces/Military Organisations and PMC's work. I get along with people and be polite around them.
EDIT:
I can play 1 - 2 hours depending on the day. Otherwise I have to work, study, enjoy my hobbies and live my social life ect.

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Mr. Flaminator - 03-11-2013

(03-11-2013, 12:09 AM)Marcho Wrote: One applicant here! Smile
Steam Name: Marcho
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16821203
In-Game Name: Marcho Mounthill
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours In-Game: Roughly 20 hours
Bans: 0
Which division are you applying for: Security Forces (Slyfox Security)
Why this division?: I would like to work in the field and take orders from the higher ranks. Also maintaining security and being there where the action happens are the main reasons why I'd like to apply for this specific division.
Experience: I have never been a part of a clan. So, no past in clans. Playing as a security guard and a cop most of the time, Real life skills (See below) and experience in tactical games like S.W.A.T 4 and ArmA.
About you:
17 years old, student.
I can not only act, but part of my personality I am pretty mature.
Hobbies: Fishing and hunting, sports and (heavy) physical exercise, computers and reading history also Military has always been the interest of mine to study about.
I have a decent tongue to speak English with (I'm from Finland). I'm more like a guy to obey/execute orders, but my duties in real life has taught me good skills to lead people. I'm also a man, who can be trusted. I take RP pretty seriously (in a good way, I can blend in and act in situations like I would do in real situations.) and I have excellent knowledge of how modern (Para- and Defense) Forces/Military Organisations and PMC's work. I get along with people and be polite around them.
EDIT:
I can play 1 - 2 hours depending on the day. Otherwise I have to work, study, enjoy my hobbies and live my social life ect.

Hello, I will review you app with the Owner ( Hostage " Lucas Andrew " )

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Altoria - 03-12-2013

[Image: members_48.png]

I would like to welcome Marcho as SSC-S Security

We all have problems with time. and the moments we are online. But together we are The Slyfox Security Corporation.

RE: Slyfox Security Corporation - Hungames - 03-13-2013

Steam name: jonahfinkelstein2003
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60023568
In-game name: daniel dickson (no caps)
No rp points
79 hours
5 bans
I am applying for the security division
I want to be in this division because I want to protect base and transport people safely
Experience: Mostly ss so I've been in a lot of raids, I was part of the Home Army, and I can build pretty good
About me: I'm addicted to fearlessrp. I have glasses, I'm American, and I play lots of Xbox.