Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Mr. Flaminator - 01-12-2013

Update:

New base has been made on the v2d server ( RP_Evocity_V2D ). The base is located at MTL Industrial.

Promotion:

[b][FL:RP]±MoDx™[Mr.Nubbits] has been promoted to SF - Sergeant ( Slyfoxes Security ). He helped with our buildings. Hes also Dutch like the whole Slyfoxes office. [FL:RP]±MoDx™[Mr.Nubbits] I hope you like your rank.

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Weecow - 01-12-2013

I'm leaving this clan.

Reason:

You have been apply'ing to join the MNU, actually leaving us alone. Without even noticing you were going to leave, instead of that even promoting new members.

I feel as this clan is pretty inactive, did NO clan RP, which i really like to do. Yes only today, but i can't be online everyday and Yes i know some were inactive due to Christmas, but guys thats more then 2 Weeks ago..

This clan page gets never updated, Zuaxx left a pretty long time ago, and the page didn't even get updated.

Promoting very new members, why? Because he helped me building a base. I don't understand promoting him for helping with building, if he tries to promote this clan, organise clan RP's that feels like promoting a member. And remember hes dutch he, you get promoted for being a dutch guy. Although it feels like that.

Good luck.

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Generation - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 11:53 PM)Weecow Wrote: I'm leaving this clan.

Reason:

You have been apply'ing to join the MNU, actually leaving us alone. Without even noticing you were going to leave, instead of that even promoting new members.

I feel as this clan is pretty inactive, did NO clan RP, which i really like to do. Yes only today, but i can't be online everyday and Yes i know some were inactive due to Christmas, but guys thats more then 2 Weeks ago..

This clan page gets never updated, Zuaxx left a pretty long time ago, and the page didn't even get updated.

Promoting very new members, why? Because he helped me building a base. I don't understand promoting him for helping with building, if he tries to promote this clan, organise clan RP's that feels like promoting a member. And remember hes dutch he, you get promoted for being a dutch guy. Although it feels like that.

Good luck.

Hello,

I'd like to say that before judging too fast, you should ask to people reasons or explanations ...
For the Application Part of Flaminator (here is the reason) :

As the old COO of the MNU left. I asked to Hostage if Flaminator can be our Co-Leader of our respective clans. He agreed.
That is why Flaminator posted an application to the MNU's thread, for make it Official to become Chief Operating Officer.

For others facts that you mentionned, I don't know the story because I'm not part of this clan ...

I hope you will come back on your decisions.
Cordialy,
Jérémy.

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Mr. Flaminator - 01-12-2013

(01-12-2013, 11:53 PM)Weecow Wrote: I'm leaving this clan.

Reason:

Good luck.

Well I'm not leaving,I stay in my Co-Owner. And yeah the Main page gets never updated but Hostage is a very busy person. We gonna fix that Maybe I would get acces, or We will remake the page on my account. Anyways You was a great men. Cya later

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Weecow - 01-13-2013

Thanks,

Generation, why should i ask for a explaination when i see a application at your clan page? Nothing has been said here, do you realize looking on that page and seeing our co-owner apply'ing, that what makes me pissed. Because nothing has been said here. Just make a explaination here.

Co-Owner's need to inform their members, instead of the members asking him.

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Generation - 01-13-2013

(01-13-2013, 12:03 AM)Weecow Wrote: Thanks,

Generation, why should i ask for a explaination when i see a application at your clan page? Nothing has been said here, do you realize looking on that page and seeing our co-owner apply'ing, that what makes me pissed. Because nothing has been said here. Just make a explaination here.

Co-Owner's need to inform their members, instead of the members asking him.

I understand your feelings and i'm truly sorry of what happened.

Alright,

My decision is final and i hope you guys learn from what i've said.
As i said good luck with the clan.

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Altoria - 01-13-2013

Quote:I feel as this clan is pretty inactive, did NO clan RP, which i really like to do. Yes only today, but i can't be online everyday and Yes i know some were inactive due to Christmas, but guys thats more then 2 Weeks ago..

Good luck.

Feel free to leave. Tomorrow I update the page for the names.
I was going to be online for rp's but hey you are free to leave the clan. As Always I keep our doors open. Rp's are still going to happen. if you thing thay way. Feelf ree.

Wish you good Luck to.

I saw that you were going to RP, at begin january, i saw missions, nothing has been worked out yet. I havent got the trust to you that RP will start from now. Im sorry.

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Mr. Flaminator - 01-13-2013

Well we understand,I was planning to make an application on MNU and then im gonna say it here, but yeah I had here alot of work over the promotion and the new base then I wanted to say it and my internet crash. Im really sorry, I will say it now.

Dear slyfoxes,

Generation ( Leader of MNU ) asked me for Co - Leader, I agreed. Why I did this, Because Narcotic left the MNU and I want to help MNU. For al slyfoxes members, I'm not leaving Slyfoxes, I'm staying on my right place ( Co - Owner )

Greetings,
Flaminator

P.S You can see it on my forum tag.