Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Mr. Flaminator - 10-30-2012

(10-30-2012, 01:00 PM)dermy TO THE MAX Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 12:26 PM)Hostage Wrote: Flaminotor did the biggest part ^..^

Oh well in that case Good Job to both you and Flaminator! Cheese

Thanks men I worked a month for it

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Knazzbollen - 10-31-2012

Wow, this is just, wow, since you did the most work flame ill salute you, and for you hostage, i like what you have done to the clan Cheese itws back to its former glory, im prode to be a former Slyfox and i hope that you never close it down

Regards

Former Secuirty Colonel KnAzZzb0lLeN^

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Silencedbannana - 10-31-2012

Am I accepted?

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Mr. Flaminator - 10-31-2012

(10-30-2012, 11:04 AM)Silencedbannana Wrote: Code:
Steam Name: silencedbannana

Steam ID: silencedbannana STEAM_0:0:34817921

In-Game Name: Michael J. Stetson

Roleplay Points: 0

Hours In-Game: 9 hours 50 mins

Bans: 2 (I realize one was team killing I'm sorry it was an accident

Which division are you applying for: task force

Why this division?: I enjoy mission-based rp, and am not a bad shot.

Expierence: I have rp'd on many other servers besides this one and I am good at infiltration. I would like to expand my knowledge by joining this clan.

About you: I enjoy gaming, and am pretty good at building. I live in Orlando Florida and spend a lot of time with Garry's Mod. I also enjoy playing guitar and singing. I would like to join this clan because it seems that you guys are a great team to be in.

[Image: denied.jpg]You application has been denied. You have 9 hours On FL + 2 Bans on your 9 hours

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Altoria - 10-31-2012

(10-31-2012, 09:29 AM)Knazzbollen Wrote: Wow, this is just, wow, since you did the most work flame ill salute you, and for you hostage, i like what you have done to the clan Cheese itws back to its former glory, im prode to be a former Slyfox and i hope that you never close it down

Regards

The day I close the clan is the day I grown so old that i cannot move my fingers :p

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Mr. Flaminator - 11-02-2012

(10-31-2012, 02:50 PM)Hostage Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 09:29 AM)Knazzbollen Wrote: Wow, this is just, wow, since you did the most work flame ill salute you, and for you hostage, i like what you have done to the clan Cheese itws back to its former glory, im prode to be a former Slyfox and i hope that you never close it down

Regards

The day I close the clan is the day I grown so old that i cannot move my fingers :p

Nonono, When you die (Thats better)

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Dermy - 11-02-2012

Today i was like, im gonna go on and do alot of SlyFox rp.

*Opens garrys mod and joins server*

"This server is currently operating an older version of the game"

[Image: darth_vader_noooo1.jpg?w=545]

A sealed letter. - data expunged :( - 11-03-2012

Evocity, 3.11.12
Dear Slyfoxes,
I, Matthew Skym have decided to leave your glorious clan. I am moving away from Evocity. I do this, because i found out my Father has a Diagnosed Cancer and there is no one else who could take care of him. It was an honor to be a part of your clan.
My Regards,
Matthew Skym

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - HellShell - 11-06-2012

Well that was soon, do you have a OOC reaason?

Back to my IG character: Soldier, i'm proud of you. I'll send you a cheque of $10.000 which you can use to pay for the medication.

RE: [Pas/Agr] Slyfoxes - Altoria - 11-07-2012

(11-02-2012, 11:56 PM)dermy TO THE MAX Wrote: Today i was like, im gonna go on and do alot of SlyFox rp.

*Opens garrys mod and joins server*

"This server is currently operating an older version of the game"

[Image: darth_vader_noooo1.jpg?w=545]

I know the feeling.
I get home, and finaly turn gmod on and there we go. can't join the server. Server full. and if I am in it crashes on me :p

(11-03-2012, 05:37 PM)Derpie Wrote:
Evocity, 3.11.12
Dear Slyfoxes,
I, Matthew Skym have decided to leave your glorious clan. I am moving away from Evocity. I do this, because i found out my Father has a Diagnosed Cancer and there is no one else who could take care of him. It was an honor to be a part of your clan.
My Regards,
Matthew Skym

*Lucas 'Hostage' Andrew Salutes

Take good care and lets hope your father gets better.
Know that you are always welcome , not only in the clan, but on Fearless in total.

§-Hostage-§