Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Jan - 03-11-2012

Right from what I've seen this is quite stupid, Neomills (the guy who got kicked out of SF and has a perm) is claiming this clan, only then on a website and is acting like he's some sort of co-owner, while he isn't even normal member.

Hmm, quite dumb.

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Coffee Jr - 03-11-2012

(03-11-2012, 05:03 PM)Jan Wrote: Right from what I've seen this is quite stupid, Neomills (the guy who got kicked out of SF and has a perm) is claiming this clan, only then on a website and is acting like he's some sort of co-owner, while he isn't even normal member.

Hmm, quite dumb.

user warned

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Spy - 03-11-2012

(03-11-2012, 02:35 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Please remove your donation button from your website.

NeoMills: " Why do we have to take the donation page out"

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Jan - 03-11-2012

(03-11-2012, 05:53 PM)Coffee Jr Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 05:03 PM)Jan Wrote: Right from what I've seen this is quite stupid, Neomills (the guy who got kicked out of SF and has a perm) is claiming this clan, only then on a website and is acting like he's some sort of co-owner, while he isn't even normal member.

Hmm, quite dumb.

Hmm....
Why dont you STFU up and stop trolling people.
Quite dumb!

I'm not trolling?
I find him very annoying and telling me to "STFU" is also not very nice, why'd you even post here this aint any of your bussiness.

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Coffee Jr - 03-12-2012

Thank you Hostage for making me my signature!!

[Image: coffeejr.png]

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Altoria - 03-12-2012

NEW
HOSTAGE's SIGNATURES: Click here

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Dermy - 03-15-2012

I'm feeling sorry i ever left, i honestly thought this clan would be deemed inactive but you are not and because of your recent activity i have become attracted to this clan once again and wish to re-apply. thanks guys Smile

Name: dermy TO THE MAX
IG Name: Ben "Big Ben" Smooth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31701000
Hours: 340
RP Points: 3
Reason: i love defensive clans, the idea of defending is great because you let the enemy come to you :3, but i am also a good builder Cheese for any rp situation, i have been in 2 clans before but ended all of a sudden both of them. I am good with a gun (as you have probably seen by this stage) but i have never donated and intend to soon so i may have the suits to rp in. Thats all ty! (Same app from a while ago Tounge)

Heart

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Boosted - 03-15-2012

Name: FlabbaWookie
Character Name(Ingame): Drake 'Flabba' Charm
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:1:44708347
Hours that you have played on the server: 51
RP Points(If any): 0
Reason that your applying for: Been wanting to apply for a clan, would be nice to have other clanmates to talk to and RP with.

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Headster - 03-18-2012

Name: Headster

Character Name(Ingame): John Butler

STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:11259070

Hours that you have played on the server: 436+

RP Points(If any): 8

Reason that your applying for: I am a USAS Bravo Veteran however the clan was redeemed inactive, you guys are the closest to my instinct. I dont know many clans with such control especially as Allies, I dont want to be alone as i think i am more useful in an organization that provides protection to citizens and VIP's. I belong in the Security team and i will not give up due to my courage working along side you guys. Its a shame USAS shut down but you guys give hope to me which i would like to use.

Thanks for listening

- Headster

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Altoria - 03-19-2012

I would like to welcome dermy TO THE MAX, Headster and FlabbaWookie As SF-S Security.
rankingRup will happen.

We are glad that you find confidence here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slyfoxes are still standing.

We are the foxes who protect what ever we are hired for.

Raids? Attacks? NO!

Guarding is what we do !

------------------------------------------------------------------------