Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: Slyfoxes - Eric - 12-21-2011

(12-20-2011, 11:24 PM)Sub-Zero Wrote: This clan is full of nice people and I think you're all great! but.....I think the ranking system is wrong. I got promoted at training for saving the Co-leader from 3 SS and 2 cops in a raid where they thought we were terrorists and one of their men got hit in a gunfight between us and the Mafia. On the other hand, we do training and the server crashes but they get promoted to Security without passing? I don't mean to sound negative when I say this but... I'm leaving the clan. But hey, on the bright side we are still friends and I will be a PM/steam message away and I'd be honored to help you out when the situations are rough. Goodbye <3

Goodbye i hope you liked your time in here

RE: Slyfoxes - Knazzbollen - 12-21-2011

Its with mutch sadness that im turning in my resign papers, this once powerfull Clan is now 60 % inactive, and within those 60 % is the clan leader, me and mutch of the recruits

We hade som great times, and some evan greater RPs

Hope i will meet you in-game in the future Cheese

RE: Slyfoxes - Altoria - 12-22-2011

(12-21-2011, 09:35 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: Its with mutch sadness that im turning in my resign papers, this once powerfull Clan is now 60 % inactive, and within those 60 % is the clan leader, me and mutch of the recruits

We hade som great times, and some evan greater RPs

Hope i will meet you in-game in the future Cheese

Sory for my absence. I had no internet conenction for a wile.
I try my best to return to the server.

RE: Slyfoxes - Altoria - 12-22-2011

Sub-Zero and Knazzbollen left the clan.
Rayts5 has been permenant banned.

RE: Slyfoxes - Altoria - 12-24-2011

If the serer is back. Iw ant for our clan to do one big roleplay together.
Securing the city. or the president and transporting the president to an safer location that we will build up.

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Altoria - 12-27-2011

Our clan has to be active on the forum aswell.
We coudl be declared as inactive.
And that is something I don't want to see.
We are a team working together

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Spy - 12-27-2011

I agree with Hostage we need to be more active as I barelly see anyone from slyfox anymore

(12-27-2011, 03:39 PM)Snappy29 Wrote: I agree with Hostage we need to be more active as I barelly see anyone from slyfox anymore

We have slyfox members online on the server here and there. But on the forum we are not so active as we were.

RE: [Agr] Slyfoxes - Colonel Burger - 12-27-2011

Name:[FL:RP][Wulf]Colonel Burger(UTB)
Character Name: Richard 'Burger' Hammond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22821041
Hours played: About 52 hours(I've been playing for about 2 weeks now)
RP points: None
Reason that i'm applying: I've never been in a clan before, and this seems pretty cool to start off, and if i would join im sure that there would be people working together, not like the fail cops trying to act lonewolf <.>

(12-27-2011, 06:51 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Name:[FL:RP][Wulf]Colonel Burger(UTB)
Character Name: Richard 'Burger' Hammond
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22821041
Hours played: About 52 hours(I've been playing for about 2 weeks now)
RP points: None
Reason that i'm applying: I've never been in a clan before, and this seems pretty cool to start off, and if i would join im sure that there would be people working together, not like the fail cops trying to act lonewolf <.>

We do work together as a team.
You are accepted.
If the server turns back up, we will rp together and will see how oyu are doing.

I would welcome Colonel Burger as SF recruit.
Ranking up is possible.
Of all the recruits I want to know what you want to be in the future.
Security or Task Force?