Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: Slyfoxes - Rahiro - 12-03-2011

Im new and want to learn. And I think your clan is the best way.
And it would help me to understand you if you explain it.
Sorry.
But I really like you clan.

If you allow I try a second run. I think I got the problem
Name:TomTx
Character Name(Ingame):Anthony 'Tony' DiNozo
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:40959460
Hours that you have played on the server:115
RP Points(If any):0
Reason that your applying for:Well today I have been a witness of your loyality and communication in your clan.
This was awesome. One guy had a problem and everbody else wanted him to share his problem with them. Thats why I'm applying here, because of your strong community.
My behavior is not always nice. I dont have much ingame money. Im a pretty noob.
But Im loyal. I will stay with you guys what ever it cost. Need a ride to town? I would help you. You get attacked by someone. I would be your shieldbrother if Im allowed too.

RE: Slyfoxes - Eric - 12-03-2011

(12-03-2011, 02:55 PM)PacMan Wrote: If you allow I try a second run. I think I got the problem
Reason that your applying for:Well today I have been a witness of your loyality and communication in your clan.
This was awesome. One guy had a problem and everbody else wanted him to share his problem with them. Thats why I'm applying here, because of your strong community.
My behavior is not always nice. I dont have much ingame money. Im a pretty newbie.
But Im loyal. I will stay with you guys what ever it cost. Need a ride to town? I would help you. You get attacked by someone. I would be your shieldbrother if Im allowed too.

This is an approvement if you saw you first apply, I will wait what the others have to say.

ok thanks. I got the problem it sounded...well strange. Im sorry for that shit older apply.

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 12-03-2011

See? this is what I mean about your old apply and this one is good, I wan't trying to be stupid to you it was just your old application. If I had to decide you can be in our clan, welcome! Good to see that you learned from your mistakes.

RE: Slyfoxes - Eric - 12-03-2011

When are going to make some rules, 1 of them is:
When you raid under our name you get kicked.

RE: Slyfoxes - Altoria - 12-03-2011

I would like to congratulate Sommer with his rank as SF Task Force.

RE: Slyfoxes - Rawwzkii - 12-03-2011

(12-03-2011, 02:55 PM)PacMan Wrote: If you allow I try a second run. I think I got the problem
My behavior is not always nice. I dont have much ingame money. Im a pretty newbie.

If my words mean anything, i rped with him today, he was doing great when i was wanted. He helped out with everything, he is a great guy.

RE: Slyfoxes - Knazzbollen - 12-04-2011

everyones word mean something ^^

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 12-04-2011

(12-04-2011, 01:20 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: everyones word mean something ^^
true.