Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: Slyfoxes - Altoria - 11-30-2011

I would like to congratulate Jan as Task force Second in command.

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 11-30-2011

(11-30-2011, 05:28 PM)Hostage Wrote: I would like to congratulate Jan as Task force Second in command.

Thanks I will do my best.

RE: Slyfoxes - Eric - 11-30-2011

(11-29-2011, 01:29 PM)PacMan Wrote: Name:TomTx
Character Name(Ingame):Anthony DiNozo
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:40959460
Hours that you have played on the server:around 100
RP Points(If any): 0
Reason that your applying for:Well I played some time on the server and always if Im building a base for ma own I get raided by some hobos and Police didnt help me at all and actually ma friends and others are faster at my position than the police the distance doesnt matter.So I decided to join an organisation which helps to keep ma buildings and areas safe and for sure I would like to help others with this problems

[Image: FAST-card-denied.jpg]
We aint a contrawhore clan.

Also i want to tell everyone you can't hire us or you can't be hired to raid.
We are a security not raid clan.

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 12-01-2011

(11-30-2011, 08:20 PM)eric123 Wrote:
(11-29-2011, 01:29 PM)PacMan Wrote: Name:TomTx
Character Name(Ingame):Anthony DiNozo
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:40959460
Hours that you have played on the server:around 100
RP Points(If any): 0
Reason that your applying for:Well I played some time on the server and always if Im building a base for ma own I get raided by some hobos and Police didnt help me at all and actually ma friends and others are faster at my position than the police the distance doesnt matter.So I decided to join an organisation which helps to keep ma buildings and areas safe and for sure I would like to help others with this problems

[Image: FAST-card-denied.jpg]
We aint a contrawhore clan.

Also i want to tell everyone you can't hire us or you can't be hired to raid.
We are a security not raid clan.

Good decision.

RE: Slyfoxes - Rahiro - 12-02-2011

Im no clan whore Silver-Blood is a insider joke (skyrim)
well sry then.
I wanted to join your clan because you help to keep the city clean from raiders.
Never wanted to join a raid clan.

RE: Slyfoxes - Knazzbollen - 12-02-2011

(12-02-2011, 09:31 AM)PacMan Wrote: Im no clan whore Silver-Blood is a insider joke (skyrim)
well sry then.
I wanted to join your clan because you help to keep the city clean from raiders.

(11-29-2011, 01:29 PM)PacMan Wrote: So I decided to join an organisation which helps to keep ma buildings and areas safe

ye right, thats your reason

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 12-02-2011

(12-02-2011, 09:31 AM)PacMan Wrote: Im no clan whore Silver-Blood is a insider joke (skyrim)
well sry then.

This is one of the most failing posts ever or isn't it?

RE: Slyfoxes - Eric - 12-02-2011

well sry then.

We aren't a raid clan, You just wanted to join us becuase you said you always get raid. When you build your base.

I wasn't trying to get you mad only your specs doesnt fit in this clan.

RE: Slyfoxes - Rahiro - 12-03-2011

We are a Security/RP Organisation that intends to protect our RP and properties against influences from outside.

Well ok depends on the point of view and I see you dont want me as member.
Well ok......

And Jan would be nice if you explain it and dont be so snotty

And from ma point of vfiew sounds ma reason better than this one :
I have been looking for a clan lately, And this one sounds real fun. I can Rp good. I am pretty decent with a gun.Anyways, I am applying for the undercover job, Also I Am a donator and i do have a suits, so I can fill this job well. Thanks for reading!

Doesnt matter guys...have fun

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 12-03-2011

I am not snotty and I don't need to explain anything in my opinion. I am a good and nice person but im kinda sick of posts like you made, and I think I am not the only one......