Fearless Forums
Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING] (/showthread.php?tid=6604)

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 11-27-2011

(11-25-2011, 02:27 PM)eric123 Wrote: The next clan training will be on sunday 20:00 GMT + 1 (Netherlands)
If you can't come contact me ingame/steam or tell me here.

I am not sure I have got time then, I have allot of homework to do so I am not sure ut maybe I will come maybe not you will see me on the server when I have time.

RE: Slyfoxes - Spy - 11-27-2011

Me too I may not be able to come on because I'm away for the day and probably won't get back for 8ish so I'll see you later. If I do get back earlier I'll come on

RE: Slyfoxes - Knazzbollen - 11-27-2011

Summary of todays traning: fail crash in the middle

RE: Slyfoxes - Duckinator - 11-28-2011

Name : David Jurich
Ingame Name : Duckts5 (just call me duck Cheese)
STEAM_0:0:37641228
I have 210 hour's on the server and 5 rp point's
The reason I am apliying Is because I have 2 of my best friend's in this clan (Rawwzkii, and Rayts5 (I'm his wananbe clone)
Both say I should join and I heared this is a good clan. I wan't to join Cheese Hopefully you will take this into reccomendation
-David Duck Signing out

RE: Slyfoxes - Eric - 11-28-2011

(11-28-2011, 02:58 PM)Duckinator Wrote: Name : David Jurich
Ingame Name : Duckts5 (just call me duck Cheese)
STEAM_0:0:37641228
I have 164 hour's on the server and 4 rp point's
The reason I am apliying Is because I have 2 of my best friend's in this clan (Rawwzkii, and Rayts5 (I'm his wananbe clone))
Both say I should join and I heared this is a good clan. I wan't to join Cheese Hopefully you will take this into reccomendation
-David Duck Signing out

Yes i wanted to ask you if you were intrested in the clan Cheese.
Because you allready joined 2 meetings.

Accepted
And i want you in the SF Task Force.

RE: Slyfoxes - Rahiro - 11-29-2011

Name:TomTx
Character Name(Ingame):Anthony DiNozo
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:40959460
Hours that you have played on the server:around 100
RP Points(If any): 0
Reason that your applying for:Well I played some time on the server and always if Im building a base for ma own I get raided by some hobos and Police didnt help me at all and actually ma friends and others are faster at my position than the police the distance doesnt matter.So I decided to join an organisation which helps to keep ma buildings and areas safe and for sure I would like to help others with this problems

RE: Slyfoxes - Altoria - 11-29-2011

I would like to welcome Mathiasu96 as Task Force.

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 11-29-2011

(11-29-2011, 01:29 PM)PacMan Wrote: Name:TomTx
Character Name(Ingame):Anthony DiNozo
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:40959460
Hours that you have played on the server:around 100
RP Points(If any): 0
Reason that your applying for:Well I played some time on the server and always if Im building a base for ma own I get raided by some hobos and Police didnt help me at all and actually ma friends and others are faster at my position than the police the distance doesnt matter.So I decided to join an organisation which helps to keep ma buildings and areas safe and for sure I would like to help others with this problems

First I have actually nothing to say that your welcome or not.
Second: We aren't a clan that was made for contrawhoring, and if you need security you can hire us.
I guess no need to join in cases like that.
But that's just my opinion.

RE: Slyfoxes - Knazzbollen - 11-29-2011

(11-29-2011, 01:29 PM)PacMan Wrote: So I decided to join an organisation which helps to keep ma buildings and areas safe and for sure I would like to help others with this problems

Really? are you kidding me? if it was my call i would say no

RE: Slyfoxes - Jan - 11-30-2011

I would like to be sf head taske force second in command so I can also lead something. I would to hear from eric or hostage if I can be that.

- Jan