Fearless Forums
CityRP Update "Red Alert" - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: CityRP Update "Red Alert" (/showthread.php?tid=57144)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - Wood - 01-28-2015

5 plants at the moment, may be extended to 6.

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - BlackDog - 01-28-2015

Is it going to operate much like weed pots, where you can use anyones pots?

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - Nevy - 01-28-2015

(01-28-2015, 08:08 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Is it going to operate much like weed pots, where you can use anyones pots?

I certainly hope so.

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - equal - 01-28-2015

(01-27-2015, 05:05 PM)Jono Wrote: The new notifications are disgusting in my opinion. It's obnoxiously colourful, and detracts from your attention every time it comes up. I don't get what was wrong with them before? A picture isn't needed on the car notification, either.

"Looks so much like DarkRP."

Not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I propose that you either make this optional, or at least let one change the intensity/colour of the notification..Honestly it looks amateurish.

Have not seen the government related ones though, so cannot comment upon them.

I have to say I disagree. 

Also, saying that it looks too much like DarkRP just makes you look stupid. Or whoever said that.

I like it how it is, it doesn't really draw my attention, and heck if it does. I am pretty sure that's what notifications are for, to notify you. They aren't meant to be overseen.

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - Wood - 01-28-2015

BlackDog
Yeah, you can use other peoples pots

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - Obay - 01-28-2015

Shahmen Wrote:
Jono Wrote:The new notifications are disgusting in my opinion. It's obnoxiously colourful, and detracts from your attention every time it comes up. I don't get what was wrong with them before? A picture isn't needed on the car notification, either.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same, but I propose that you either make this optional, or at least let one change the intensity/colour of the notification..Honestly it looks amateurish.

Also, saying that it looks too much like DarkRP just makes you look stupid. Or whoever said that.

I like it how it is, it doesn't really draw my attention, and heck if it does. I am pretty sure that's what notifications are for, to notify you. They aren't meant to be overseen.
Agreed

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - Ducky_ - 01-28-2015

Sounds awesome, wp guys, shame I wont be there for realease ;-;

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - ArcHammer - 01-28-2015

Looking forward to it Wink

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - SoulRipper - 01-28-2015

Hostaging this thread to tell you small bug has been fixed: some models of remote keys were out of proportion.

RE: CityRP Update "Red Alert" - Jono - 01-28-2015

(01-28-2015, 11:03 AM)Shahmen Wrote:
(01-27-2015, 05:05 PM)Jono Wrote: The new notifications are disgusting in my opinion. It's obnoxiously colourful, and detracts from your attention every time it comes up. I don't get what was wrong with them before? A picture isn't needed on the car notification, either.

I quoted that, as someone said it in OOC, and I did agree with them. In my opinion, it's too vibrant, and doesn't fit in well with the feel of the server. It's something I expect to see within a DarkRP server, or atleast how they were when I played them a lot a couple of years ago.

It's more that to me, it's too distracting. I personally thought it was 'obvious' enough before, but this seemed to be too 'in-your-face' to me. That's why I requested to make it optional, as I know already some people like the change, and some people hate it.