Fearless Forums
UBR - NLR - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: UBR - NLR (/showthread.php?tid=57121)

Pages: 1 2

UBR - NLR - Paradox. - 01-24-2015

Your name: [FL:RP]LinkedMagic

Your ban ID:58243

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: Breaking new life rule. You should know better.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: Right, So I was a Freedom Fighter taking place in a raid on a Dictator, I was shot down by a 3rd party agency working with the Dictator. After I died I respawned as a Police officer. Then 2 Men Shot at another officer (I had no intentions of re-entering the raid just to patrol) outside the nexus. I forgotten my past life so i went out to save the man. As if you saw a team mate being shot at you would assist them ( Which is what i done) I didnt run back to my place of death. But i assisted an officer which was being shot at. I didnt re-enter the raid I was trying to avoid it but if you see a man being shot at would assist them ? In addition most of the cops were being spawn trapped by the freedom fighters.

To reiterate I had no intentions of re-entering the raid , I didnt run to my place of death and I had intentions to patrol but was restricted by freedom fighters.

RE: UBR - NLR - Nyander - 01-24-2015

After you died while being a freedom fighter you've spawned as a police officer and then shoot someone outside who I believe was a freedom fighter as well. Therefore breaking new life rule.

RE: UBR - NLR - Paradox. - 01-24-2015

He was shooting a fellow cop. What your suggesting is letting him die which would have resulted in me dying as spawntraps occured. Or atleast thats what im getting from what your saying. 

Yet , Atleast 3-4 Government was trying to evade the NLR, How could we when people are being shot within a small area. 

As ive said i had no intentions of rejoining but we were being shot at within 20 seconds off spawn, Yet I get punished. The cops could barely get passed the bank. How could I possibly get out. Then the cop being shot down. If you saw a comrade you would back them up. NLR - I forgot my past life . I didnt go back to my last death area which you suggested i did over steam. Hence why I personally think this ban is invalid. 

RE: UBR - NLR - Nyander - 01-25-2015

You died as a freedom fighter
You spawned as a police officer one minute after
As soon as you got out of the nexus you shoot a freedom fighter.

Let me explain to you the few rules that you broke;

OOC and IC rule 2.
Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

Police Rules 5.
NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio.

If you died and you respawned the first thing you do is leave the area.

RE: UBR - NLR - Paradox. - 01-25-2015

1. I didnt go back to my place of death
2. I was probably going to be gunned down
3. I saw a member of the cop team die
4. The rules you stated i didnt break. As i didnt go back

and you said i should have left the area, We both know that the chances of surviving that is slim

RE: UBR - NLR - Nyander - 01-25-2015

You've got 968 hours you know that if you return to the raid after death even if it was not where you last died it'll still count as breaking NLR.

I had no intentions of re entering the raid, I had to provide cover fire to get out of the nexus and the area in general. 

I question your judgement as you said I broke...

OOC and IC rule 2.

Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget everything from the "past life". You cannot go back to the place you died in the past life for atleast 5 minutes.

Police Rules 5.

NLR still applies even if you are told to head back (to the place you died) over the radio. 

Which I clearly didn't I tried to leave the area but with cop being shot at it was impossible to leave. Hence why i had to return fire to leave the area.

If you die, you forget everything from the "past life" If you saw a cop after you die being shot at you would shoot back to help cover the officer. I was trying to rp as a cop but was restricted due to the fact the freedom fighters were trying to kill every cop they saw.

And the freedom fighters was literally killing the cops over and over. How on earth could we possibly leave the area?

"If you died and you respawned the first thing you do is leave the area." As ive said like 4 times there was no chance we would have survived. 

Last time I checked spawn trapping is against the rules but Obviously it was allowed otherwise i could have easily left the area.