Fearless Forums
Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+---- Thread: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. (/showthread.php?tid=56921)

Pages: 1 2

Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Emil - 01-19-2015

So, today I was a Corleone, and got arrested. When I came to jail, I heard this... Awful... Voice of a man (Woman?). Yes, it was indeed, noone else than Justin Bieber. My first thought was "How the hell did he come to Evocity?". Then I saw GreeD^. He told me to go to another cell, so I did so.
There, I could hear the music better. More corleones arrived. Near-death scenario for me. Luckily, I got through it all. I got some footage recorded, which is right here:

Now that we all know the truth, what to do?

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Bowiii - 01-20-2015

Greed you sh*t!

You and Dr. Internet can leave middle earth and go to hell that you two and Justing beiber calls home!

( ^ hahaha... jokes4sh*ts and giggles. Don't shoot me. )

OT:

Jokes aside. Why do anything? GreeD just threw some music out there that people could have a giggle to and that was that. I don't get why everything has to go down in punishment everytime somebody are breaking the smallest rules. This might be mic spam but is it really worth throwing a player under the ban hammer for? Now you might ask "b-but Bowie. You do realize there are other kind of punishments that server suspension r-right?" Yes, yes i do. For some reason some of the staff members tends to ban people for very intresting reasons. Not gonna be disrespectful because i love the work that every single one of you form everyday. Sometimes it just gets out of hands.

Oh well, that was my extremely offensive and disrespectful opinion.

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - equal - 01-21-2015

Bowie, u w0t m8?

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Blurr - 01-21-2015

I would have to mute Garry's Mod......

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Spear - 01-21-2015

I was there to. I hated it.

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - dig - 01-21-2015

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Villain - 01-21-2015

That is pure evil Mr. Greed... Pure torture...

I LOVE IT !

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Falc - 01-21-2015

(01-21-2015, 01:27 PM)Diggy Wrote:

I think this is all I really took notice of, a bit of Elvis.

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Emil - 01-21-2015

(01-20-2015, 07:16 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Greed you sh*t!

You and Dr. Internet can leave middle earth and go to hell that you two and Justing beiber calls home!

( ^ hahaha... jokes4sh*ts and giggles. Don't shoot me. )

OT:

Jokes aside. Why do anything? GreeD just threw some music out there that people could have a giggle to and that was that. I don't get why everything has to go down in punishment everytime somebody are breaking the smallest rules. This might be mic spam but is it really worth throwing a player under the ban hammer for? Now you might ask "b-but Bowie. You do realize there are other kind of punishments that server suspension r-right?" Yes, yes i do. For some reason some of the staff members tends to ban people for very intresting reasons. Not gonna be disrespectful because i love the work that every single one of you form everyday. Sometimes it just gets out of hands.

Oh well, that was my extremely offensive and disrespectful opinion.

If I was reporting him, I would've posted this on the "Reports" section, this was all a joke ^_^

RE: Proof that GreeD^ is indeed the Devil himself. - Edned - 01-21-2015

Ahahaha this was a funny moment. Tounge I came down to the prison to hear Justin Bieber songs Tounge