Fearless Forums
Unban request on Anthonator - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Unban request on Anthonator (/showthread.php?tid=51031)

Pages: 1 2

Unban request on Anthonator - Quantum - 08-21-2014

Name: Anthonator

Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:56347744

Banned by: [FL] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Shooting at people while they have hostage, Breaking FearRP

Involved: a - TheRedLeopard
b - DANBIDz

Why we should Unban you: Lets start with the first one: Shooting at people while they have a Hostage. First of all, the guy I killed, did not have the gun at the hostage. You cant see half of it in the Video because it is cut out, but when the door opens, the guy starts running towards me, so I open fire. (Also, I did not die when he said I did. If you listen closely, you can hear me say "I got one, shit, I am badly injured or I am low on health". Breaking FearRP. ... -.- I don't get how I broke it. I understand that I am meant to be afraid for the Hostage, but since the other guy was running towards me (Or the door) I open fired.

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - GeorgeTheBoy - 08-21-2014

It doesn't matter if the guy you shot at wasn't looking at the hostage, the other person was. You never tried to negotiate with them and instead fired at them. I added FailRP to the ban because you started randomly singing instead of roleplaying.

I know you didn't die hence why you weren't banned for breaking NLR.

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - Quantum - 08-21-2014

I can assure you I did not sing. I believe that was "TheRedLeopard".

But the thing I am wondering about is the FearRP? How did I break that?

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - GeorgeTheBoy - 08-21-2014

You're correct on the singing, my mistake.

They had a hostage and yet every time the door opened you and your fellow government forces opened fire.

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - Quantum - 08-22-2014

Yes, but that is before I actually realized the hostage situation, and about the rules. You can hear me saying that to them (The SRU and Police). After that, we were (Or I was) Just focusing on getting inside. (I dont know what we were gonna do once we got in though, to be honest) But anyways, remember how I shot that guy (Because the moment the door opened for like the 3rd time, I saw him running towards me or the door, and I thought he was gonna shoot me) but the guy who had the gun on the hostage fired on me, so I was low on health, and had NO health kits. So I just became the guy who opened the door (TheRedLeopard is the Sergeant, and you can hear him saying: "Open the door in this position" to me)

Oh yeah, and if FailRP (The singing) made my ban Longer, you could remove that.

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - Greed^ - 08-22-2014

Not trying to say that he's innocent, but the gate was blocking us (We literally had no way to get through) So we had no way of letting him free but to kill the hostager.
Besides, it was a cop propclimbing up on the balcony that started the shooting spree (made several people start shooting)

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - GeorgeTheBoy - 08-22-2014

The hostage taker shouted several times that he was willing to let him go. You ignored him and opened fire.

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - Quantum - 08-22-2014

He said that around 2:40 of the Video. (Around the same time I tell the SRU Sergeant about the Hostage Situation). After that, you see that I only shot that one guy (I stated the reason before) and because I was low on health, I did not fire anymore, just tried opening the door for the other SRU.

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - GeorgeTheBoy - 08-23-2014

The hostage takers never opened fire first. It was either you or another person on the government force.

In the video, you hear DANBIDz state "We've got a gun at the cop" to which you respond to by saying "We already have guns anyway".

This shows that at first you had no intention to follow FearRP.

RE: Unban request on Anthonator - Quantum - 08-23-2014

Aha yeah, I thought he was telling it to us (Because the Police Sergeant was with us), and usually if lets say, someone points a gun at you, and you dont have your gun out yet, you cannot pull out a gun to return fire. So I thought he was like talking to someone on our team, because at the time, we didnt know who the hostage was, we just received a request that said "Hostage at top floor of apartments"...