Fearless Forums
Goodbye FL #Perm - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Newcomers (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=482)
+---- Thread: Goodbye FL #Perm (/showthread.php?tid=49760)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Goodbye FL #Perm - actor - 07-25-2014

This Is my Goodbye to you all!
So much people I played with and liked, so much Roleplaying I would still play, But I can't.

Money used for nothing, I have no voice in any democracy I guess.

As the statement of all, In fearless you have no voice unless you're an admin. This
Is already a "rule" General Rule #4 or 5. Im not not quite sure.

Alot of the Community members, does not agree with the decision made by Floodify to perm ban, me without any question, and after that observe me put up a UBR.

I already knew from the start, that I was going to get denied why?

And as you see, I didn't lie. I told the truth, but no mercy was shown.

Well. - It was kinda clearly that when he could decide to perm ban me In under 1 day's Investigations (Im sure it was some hours)
He didn't understand what I meant by any words, Or in fact He didnt care.

But why would Floodify hate me that much?? I got a few motives.

When speaking with him about my BL in TeamSpeak. He was getting really mad ( Could hear it on his voice ) By me saying that I've been here longer than he had.

I got blacklisted for building on rooftop (Bank of America) - Even though my clan had permission to do the RP by Zedsdead the same day. That wouldn't apply following to the "system" once again Floodify used that, as his prove. "System" he uses that everytime, he can't come with arguments himself.

Heres a Conspiracy to:

[Image: 261nvrq.png]

Upon having a discussion in OOC - With Blurr, Wood, Noda, Lightbeer, and a few more people.

I noticed first of all. I've put out an admin abuse thread on Venom.
Second of all I've discussed and still today, Me and Wood can't talk, He is somekind of a "Managing Division" in EBC.

My Unbanrequest got DENIED. "For hiding my Ban/BL's" Which is not true, My intentions were neither to hide them, neither was I allowed to answer Floodify, the thread got denied, after the Denial Enzyme answered another "UBR" which I've seen him do yesterday. But he chose to Denie it today. To hide the fact that they denied me. (In my opinion)

Enzyme, had all evidence on me. But when using my arguments against me, He stopped arguing back
1. Floodify aren't as Old an admin as Enzyme is.

2. Floodify were using Enzyme his "bud" To defend the case, so the other admins would do this aswell.

My Venom abuse case is about 4-5 days old. They still didn't decide whether he broke the rules or not, I've stated many reasons (Busted him in lying) - Theres no democracy in Fearless.

Upon this, I would like to Thank Fultz, for understanding me. But my question to you Fultz is.

Did you understand what I meant, by the first Private message You sent me, about Venoms case.

- I would like this to be open, for people to tell me "Goodbye, and commenting on what I wrote, unless you have no democracy in Fearless and want this thread locked, because you feel insulted by it. I guess Im wrong again.
- I have no respect for those admin's who covers another admin. The admin has the word at last, going against Enzyme and Floodify was a real suicide.

See you Fearless. In that case, Armium will not get closed down.
(If you're an admin and ignores what Im saying now - Grub told me to tell you, to speak with him. )

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - Jan - 07-25-2014

Lol, #Goodbye.

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - Jinkees! - 07-25-2014

I still fail to see how your second account caused any trouble, disruption or mis-leading to other players. You were by far one of the best and funniest roleplayers and it's a pain in the arse that people like you get banned instead of the daily propkillers, RDMers etc. etc.
Makes me very sad.

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - Floodify - 07-25-2014

Well, your conspiracy ideas is sure as hell interesting.

Goodbye Actor, I don't have anything to say about you to be honest. You always thought the worst of everyone who didn't share the same opinion as you, at least it was that with me.

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - Enzyme - 07-25-2014

Someones "forum-buddies" mean little to nothing. I don't see why you even include that screenshot as some sort of evidence.

Let me play your game then:
[Image: 949f2155037db10ae3eb70b2f08cb999.png]

According to how this works, since I was your forum-buddy, I should have "covered for you"? I guess this is how it all works since you're basing your conspiracies on "forum-buddies".
I see alot of conspiracies in this thread of yours with little no no fact to back up anything. You are basically playing the "Oh admins are evil and out to get me. They are mean and will silence anyone they see fit".

The abuse-thread you made was not connected with your ban in any way. It first started with your Newscommers-post where you said something that went against what you've said in a previous case that you've had. It started with your ego.

Quote:Money used for nothing, I have no voice in any democracy I guess.

That's not how donator-status works. Buying donator grants you no benefits when it comes having a courthouse-case dealt with. Donators and non-donators are treated the same.

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - Kai - 07-25-2014

Goodbye man, it sucks to see you go in this way. I will always remember the good ol' Mangano times we had. Cheese
Good luck in the future.

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - pantixleet - 07-25-2014

[Image: kagtuo.png]

And saying that i lied in the Courthouse, is complete bullshit.
You closed my account, because you didn't want me to comment anymore.

Your dream has come true Floodify - I did get banned, from the server and from the forums.

I cant even comment anymore can I? And if people would discuss what happend there truly free to do so.

By this you're the worst admin, I've seen on Fearless. After almost 3 years, of being in the Community.
The Old admins has retreated, and Newschool Admins like you using the System as an example to defend yourself came to the Fearless.

I didn't lie in the Courthouse, and this can be truly proofed. I will take this up with SoulRipper - Since this was a massive attack on a player, from your side.

Im pretty your goal with this, was to get me banned.
Congratulations.

I really hope, that one guy catches you breaking the smallest rule, and uses the system against you.
Not only that, I'll keep up with the Venom case, which You haven't solved in anyways.

Jesus Christ, what an admin you are. You're the worst, honestly. Nothing else Why?

You're not honest, you're coverin admins backs without the need to. You're abusing the General #4-5

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - ArcHammer - 07-25-2014

Bye, in a goodbye thread don't keep going on about your case and these conspiracies, no one cares to put it bluntly.

EDIT: Oh geez now you're using your other account..

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - Enzyme - 07-25-2014

Let me make something clear. It was not only Flood and I who thought you were against the rules.

Enzyme
Floodify
Doomdude
Fultzy/Drogas

All of us agreed on this desicion, so this is not a desicion that Flood made alone, so you can stop it with the "admin-going-after-me-for-personal-reasons-act"

Anyways, keep the conspiracies and flaming away please. This is a goodbye-thread.

RE: Goodbye FL #Perm - Paradox. - 07-25-2014

Bye. No sympathy for you but whatever adios