Fearless Forums
[Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=49461)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - Guy0544 - 08-14-2014

Announcement

A new operation is upcoming! "Operation Deepwater" Planned Friday evening 15th of august. All members, please view the "Events" section in our steam group for more information. If you can not attend please contact Guy0544, Walrus, or Hillerbear.

Thank you and have a good day!

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - James_Gaff - 08-15-2014

[Image: R2JzRQO.png?1]

**You find a sealed letter, written neatly and placed delicately onto your desk. You notice a familiar name on the front so read on.**

Spoiler :
OOC Information

Steam name: Jamster
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50667486
Hours: 215
Bans: 1 - healing in a raid (within 30 mins of first join)
Blacklists: 3x PTE (All three minor offences and one I would still dispute)
Define your english from 1-10: Solid 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 7-9
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Yes (over 200)
Have you read the Mist rules?: I have indeed
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: Servers 6-7 Forum 10
References we can contact: Qerhem, Daley, [FL:RP]Raptor, [FL:RP]Megascotty, [FL:RP]EuanJ97, Ivan Tempski, Walrus The Overlord, [FL:RP]Beast, [FL:RP]Torgamer, [PG]Dauntless, [FL:RP]EvilMat360

IC Information

Name: John 'Jam' Smith
Weight: 137 Pounds
Address: 25, Evo City apartments, 3rd Floor, Evo-City
Why do you want to join MSC?: To, yet again, be part of a powerful and well organised organisation and be accepted into a family of hard working individuals. I was to bring all the skills I have to a quickly developing security organisation to aid and help in future assignments.
Why should MSC choose you?: I can bring many things to the organisation past the basic skills. I can bring my quick wit and heavy knowledge of IT to develop new systems and develop existing databases. I can also bring my extensive education, which encompasses an Oxford qualification.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: A vast and extensive knowledge of IT, quick wit and organisation skills.
Sign: John Smith

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - Imperator - 08-16-2014

**You open an envelope that appeared in your mailbox this morning**
Hello Mr. Smith , we saw you posted an application on our Offical website and we evaluated you. We are happy to say you are accepted! You have proved yourself to suit our standars. You have been placed in the Bravo squad, get to know your colleagues. Welcome to Mist!

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - Envy - 08-19-2014

Steam name: Envy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73465497
Hours: 207
Bans: 1 When i first joined, for Homophobic Slang.
Blacklists: 0
Define your english from 1-10: 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 0
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: yes
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yeah
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: 6
References we can contact: uhm, me.

IC Information

Name: Tyrone Miller
Weight: 150
Address: 18 Country Road, Lived there for 2 Years
Why do you want to join MSC?: Looks Appealing and I think I can be at use
Why should MSC choose you?: I am a well known Citizen and I have a lot of skills that I can provide and also Contacts.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: I can help it grow and Improve, and be one of the best.
Sign: T. Miller

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - _Rene_ - 08-19-2014

OOC Information

Steam name:_Rene_
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:70568779
Hours:300+ (not sure ill update this later)
Bans:Now i got 8 bans but im on thiy community for 1-2 years and i have donated 2 times so yeah .
Blacklists: 13 (Pls have in mind that im here for 1-2 years)
Define your english from 1-10: 10 ,i know english wey well
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 7 when alone but whit group which know the rules and know how to RP 10 i can get into the role.
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: Do u mean playtime of Gmod or FL ? -Gmod 1000h FL-araund 300
Have you read the Mist rules?:Yes i did
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10:Server 8 forums 2,if needed i can be more often on them
References we can contact:

IC Information

Name:John
Weight:68
Adress:Street Of fearles 23
Why do you want to join MSC?:Cuz i love the idea of private military i think that AWESOMEEE cuz when u see someone who has 6 armed man guarding him u wouldnt touch him and i love to provide that feeling to someone and earn money by doing that CheeseD
Why should MSC choose you?:Cuz im awesome driver whit 3 cars im donator so i have suits i can rec i have yt channel whit 30+subs so i could advertise (https://www.youtube.com/user/FilmSectoRene)
What advantages can you bring to Mist:I have a lot of cool dupes and i have a lot of skill (driving ones shooting)ONE NOTE im from Armium Services 3nd agent but the cal is not active any more u can ask actor or susliks if u dont trust me Cheese
Sign:Rene

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - Ivan Tempski - 08-19-2014

This isn't a chat on the phone, applications are meant to be formal with a lot of detail.

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - Imperator - 08-19-2014

(08-19-2014, 07:23 AM)Envy Wrote: -Snip-
Hello Mr/Mrs."Surname", we saw you posted an application on our Offical website and we evaluated it. We are happy to say you are accepted! Please add "Hillerbear" to steam for the next step in your recruitment. You are placed in the Charlie squad.

(08-19-2014, 08:48 AM)_Rene_ Wrote: -Snip-
Hello Mr/Mrs. "Surname", we saw you posted an application on our Offical website and we evaluated it. We are sad to announce that you were denied. Your total bans and blacklists makes me not wanna accept you. Im sorry but you do not suit our standars.

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - _Rene_ - 08-19-2014

Pls give me a chanse i ahve changed Plss i always tryed to join Private military and AS aceepted but they arent so active any more so yeah pls ?i changed

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - Imperator - 08-19-2014

My decision is final about this subject. Please dont start a flame about it.

RE: [Unofficial] Mist Security Corporation - SlayerUnknown - 08-19-2014

*Letter of Application*

OOC Information

Steam name: [FL:RP] SlayerUnkown
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68822901
Hours: 625
Bans (We will check): None
Blacklists (We will check): None
Define your english from 1-10: 10
Define your RP skills from 1-10: 8,
Do you have 50+ hours of playtime?: No
Have you read the Mist rules?: Yes I have read the Mist rules and have understood them.
Rate your activity on both the servers and the forums from 1-10: 10

IC Information

Name: Cain Weston
Weight: 13 stone (82.5 kilos)
Address: 17 Greywoods Avenue, on the outskirts of EvoCity, USA.
Why do you want to join MSC?: I wish to join MSC as I believe I have the sufficient tools and willpower to be an asset to you, I have significant attributes that may assist your clan with security. I have gone through complete military training, so my tactics and skill are most likely higher than opposition or enemies of your clients.
Why should MSC choose you?: You should choose me because of the reasons stated above, I have dedication and a will to perform well an any general situation, be it aggressive or just an ordinary argument. I know how to get the job done, and know how to do it well.
What advantages can you bring to Mist: As well as another member, I can supply you and your other members tips involving tactics and how to keep cool in heated situations. I can also react quickly, meaning I am quick on the draw.