Fearless Forums
CityRP Gmod 13 - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: Community & Server Information (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+---- Thread: CityRP Gmod 13 (/showthread.php?tid=15651)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Dr Tomorrow - 10-17-2012

That's not the point
Carleone is a 40-ish looking gang
Citroen and Tommy gun is perfectly matching their skin

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Rayne - 10-17-2012

(10-17-2012, 09:52 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: That's not the point
Carleone is a 40-ish looking gang
Citroen and Tommy gun is perfectly matching their skin
I love you man ( No homo )

This guy understands me (:

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - BambusBo - 10-17-2012

So, lets get back on-topic, shall we?

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Knight - 10-17-2012

(10-17-2012, 08:10 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 09:56 PM)Bluerider Wrote: Can anyone explain to me what the difference is between the bus and firetruck? Why should people minge more with bus than firetruck? 10 Rp points is much

The last thing you want is a bus driver who doesn't bloody stick to a route and just drives anywhere annoying every single passenger. Not to mention it's a bit of a novelty item, really.
And what stops those with 10-20 points just doing that? Just because you have the points doesn't mean you're any good at RPing, it's not that hard to join into someone elses RP and get a point. At the lowest, it should be 5 with a 500k, or even a 1 mil price tag.

Honestly, it seems all the new content that's been added lately is for people who have points, and honestly, those people are generally favored over those without points/less points. I can't recall much, if at all, added for 0 point players in the past year. Call BS on this statement if you wish, I've seen it happen multiple times with relatively unknown players being passed over for a point for someone else who is doing the exact same RP who is well known/has points. Honestly, it seems the tommy gun is more for the admins considering there is about a handful of non-admins who have 15+ points. People these days tend to only RP for points, you wonder why so much RP generally goes on when one of you admins are on? You rarely see it at all when none are on.

This is my 3 cents. Take it as you will.

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Mahti - 10-18-2012

(10-17-2012, 11:58 PM)Knight Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 09:56 PM)Bluerider Wrote: Can anyone explain to me what the difference is between the bus and firetruck? Why should people minge more with bus than firetruck? 10 Rp points is much

The last thing you want is a bus driver who doesn't bloody stick to a route and just drives anywhere annoying every single passenger. Not to mention it's a bit of a novelty item, really.
And what stops those with 10-20 points just doing that? Just because you have the points doesn't mean you're any good at RPing, it's not that hard to join into someone elses RP and get a point. At the lowest, it should be 5 with a 500k, or even a 1 mil price tag.

Honestly, it seems all the new content that's been added lately is for people who have points, and honestly, those people are generally favored over those without points/less points. I can't recall much, if at all, added for 0 point players in the past year. Call BS on this statement if you wish, I've seen it happen multiple times with relatively unknown players being passed over for a point for someone else who is doing the exact same RP who is well known/has points. Honestly, it seems the tommy gun is more for the admins considering there is about a handful of non-admins who have 15+ points. People these days tend to only RP for points, you wonder why so much RP generally goes on when one of you admins are on? You rarely see it at all when none are on.

And once again you weren't around when RP points came out and you have seen the difference in cap of amount of RPing so your points are invalid

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Kalastaja - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 01:08 AM)Mahti Wrote:

And once again you weren't around when RP points came out and you have seen the difference in cap of amount of RPing so your points are invalid

Also i have seen the bs or the corruption as i call it and favoring of people myself so i can safely say your point is invalid.

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Knight - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 01:08 AM)Mahti Wrote:

Not necessarily. There are valid points in my post, but you know what, I'm not even going to bother arguing with you because it is a waste of yours, mine, and everyone elses time and it will probably just end up with the same exact response from someone who doesn't have all the facts straight. Attempting to be a voice for others sure doesn't get you very far these days. Let's just get back on topic seeing as this went nowhere.

What's the status of the PHX props being put back into their own group instead of having to search around for them? I don't think Garry has done that yet, at least not in the latest beta.

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Rayne - 10-18-2012

TBH ..

I don't see the "fact" that a lot of people say that "People only RP when Admins are on"

I've seen a TON of people RP specially when there are no admins .

This is some i've been in :
Vault 101 RP ( Fallout )
NASA RP ( that was just fantastic )
Ghost Busters RP
Tourist RP ( I did that Tounge )
Elegant Restaurant RP ( I do that every time I am a chef )
School RP ( I did that a long time ago , I think it was me and Campress )
Proper Taxi RP
Proper Cop RP
Proper President RP
Proper Mafia RP
Illegal Street Racing RP
Court RP

-------
those were some examples ..

I don't really care about points, The only reason it's tempting me it is because of the darn Tommy Gun . I wanna be a proper Corleone Sad

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Adman - 10-18-2012

Points aside I cannot wait for GMod 13, any new changelogs?

RE: CityRP Gmod 13 - Theblackshadowofgod - 10-18-2012

(10-18-2012, 08:44 PM)Adman Wrote: Points aside I cannot wait for GMod 13, any new changelogs?

I believe the gamemode has to get fixed first ;P.
It is/was broken due a new update by Garry. Idk if they already got it working.

Btw I noticed the bus can only be spawned by soulripper atm :[