Fearless Forums
MEGA Corporation - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: MEGA Corporation (/showthread.php?tid=42008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - Jordy - 03-09-2014

I'll do my best for the clan.

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - Barkles - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 09:53 PM)JordyOG Wrote: I'll do my best for the clan.

I'm sure you will mate!

Note:

Clan RP will be less than usual for 2 weeks due to IRL commitments Smile

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - tmes2000 - 03-11-2014

This is my resignation, from MEGA Corporation. I though that I would like the retail passive RP and to be honest it just feels boring to me. I am applying to another clan that will be a private security clan. I also just find myself more excited and entertained performing aggressive RP. I know that the time I've had here was very short, and while many of the people here are great and happy people, I'm just moving on. I really hope theirs no hard feelings over this. If you guys need any support with an RP, just ask. really, I don't mind.

Farewell
Chuck 'tmes2000' Norris

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - Barkles - 03-11-2014

(03-11-2014, 03:13 AM)tmes2000 Wrote: This is my resignation, from MEGA Corporation. I though that I would like the retail passive RP and to be honest it just feels boring to me. I am applying to another clan that will be a private security clan. I also just find myself more excited and entertained performing aggressive RP. I know that the time I've had here was very short, and while many of the people here are great and happy people, I'm just moving on. I really hope theirs no hard feelings over this. If you guys need any support with an RP, just ask. really, I don't mind.

Farewell
Chuck 'tmes2000' Norris

Ok man,
I have been putting on events and such but obviously there's a time zone gap. I wish you the best of luck.

Thread updated
- Jordy's rank changed (along with the ; to a : )
- Sammerh has been Demoted to Security Agent due to inactivity
- Tmes200, Tgsr have been put into "Ex Employees"
- Reasons for Leaving MEGA Added

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - Barkles - 03-11-2014

Update!
We will host a whole clan meeting sometime this week (dates and times to follow). In it we will bring up:
- new protocol
- training
- ideas for new Roleplays/ enterprises
- Ideas for new devisions
- other stuff that we feel will need sorting (will be decided in meeting)

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - The Odd Guest - 03-11-2014

An Apology
I haven't been as active recently since the event, I have been given a lot of college assignments to do over the next two weeks which are taking up my time from going on fearless.
While I can attend the odd clan meeting or interview, I don't think I'll have much time to do some roleplay for the next week or so.

Please bear with me as I free my time to play more often.

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - Barkles - 03-12-2014

(03-11-2014, 10:13 PM)The Odd Guest Wrote: An Apology
I haven't been as active recently since the event, I have been given a lot of college assignments to do over the next two weeks which are taking up my time from going on fearless.
While I can attend the odd clan meeting or interview, I don't think I'll have much time to do some roleplay for the next week or so.

Please bear with me as I free my time to play more often.

Don't worry at all,
I'm very busy with mocks for the next two weeks you have no reason to need to apologise Smile

Today kkiller left MEGA due to losing interest in FL
we wish him good Luck!

RE: [Unofficial] MEGA Corporation - gasman115 - 03-12-2014

Ideal Division: Security Division
OOC
Steam Name: gasman115
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47390840
Bans: 0
[b]Blacklists: 1 (vehicle)
Average hours per week on FL: 4
Hours in Game: 258
RP points: 1 (good fireman/paramedic RP)

IC:
Name: Ash Williams
Previous employers: none
Rank/ positions in said employments: none
Experience of management/ leadership: have led as a don,president,police Sargent and rebel leader with success.
References/ people we can contact: none
Write bellow any additional CV information so we can decide whether you are suited to the role.

I have never been in a clan before on fearless, so I thought i should join one.
I have been playing on fearless for a while now and I am familiar with the rules of the server. I would really like to be part of the security division because I think it is the area where i am best at since i am very vigilant. Also I am fairly wealthy so getting high powered weapons and equipment will be no problem for me.

thank you for your time and i hope that this will be the start of a successful career working for the MEGA corporation.

Thank you for applying
We will notify you of weather you are suitable for an interview in the next few days
[Image: xQlwhll.png]